Google login button

Subscribe to this search

[X]
Invalid email address
You have sucessfully subscribed to the alert
  • Restaurant with Bar is on Sale in Kolkata

    Reputed and Sophisticated restaurant located at Kolkata is ready to sale. Restaurants are well decorated. It has separate bar space and also available foreign liquors. We also have Foreign Liquor Off Shop and Foreign Liquor Trade Shop. Interested peo...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Kolkata (West Bengal)
    September 11, 2017
  • Office Space for Sale in Kolkata - Call Now 9830694705

    1100 Sqft /30 seater/furnished with AC and fully carpet office space available with 24 hr Security guard along with Water filter/2 Bathroom/1 conference room available. Price 35 Lakhs including Bank Loan -15 Lakhs Interested viewers may contact: Name...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Kolkata (West Bengal)
    April 19, 2017
  • Hotels and Resort for Sale in Digha

    Looking for an exciting business opportunity? Look no further. Here in your hometown Digha have some star category ready hotels, resort available for sale as well as lease also. These hotels are for very affordable and a promising business adventure....

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Contai (West Bengal)
    September 23, 2016
  • Hotels and Resort for Sale in Digha

    Looking for an exciting business opportunity? Look no further. Here in your hometown Digha have some star category ready hotels, resort available for sale as well as lease also. These hotels are for very affordable and a promising business adventure....

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Contai (West Bengal)
    September 22, 2016
  • Sale Star Category Hotel in Kolkata

    Star category running hotel available for sale in Kolkata. If you are looking for starting a business or have a plan to invest in real estate, investment in those hotels is the right choice for you as you will not only get return on your property but...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Kolkata (West Bengal)
    September 22, 2016
  • Star Category Business Hotel Sale in Kolkata

    Star category running hotel available for sale in Kolkata. If you are looking for starting a business or have a plan to invest in real estate, investment in those hotels is the right choice for you as you will not only get return on your property but...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Kodalia (West Bengal)
    September 16, 2016
  • Opportunity for Business Through Buy a 3 Star Category Hotel

    Good Condition Standard hotel to 3 star category Hotels are ready to sell at Mandarmani,Digha ,Tajpur and other place. * 1 min walking distance from Sea beach * Furnished rooms with other facility available * Extra Facility : Swimming pool * Price st...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Medinipur (West Bengal)
    September 16, 2016
  • Hotels and Resort Available for Sale in Digha

    Looking for an exciting business opportunity? Look no further. Here in your hometown Digha have some star category ready hotels, resort available for sale as well as lease also. These hotels are for very affordable and a promising business adventure....

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Contai (West Bengal)
    September 14, 2016
  • Available for Sale Star Category Hotel in Kolkata

    Star category running hotel available for sale in Kolkata. If you are looking for starting a business or have a plan to invest in real estate, investment in those hotels is the right choice for you as you will not only get return on your property but...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Kolkata (West Bengal)
    September 14, 2016
  • 13680 Sq.Ft. Factory Shed and Office Building at NH6

    Ready to move factory shed / rcc is available on sale at at NH6 which just 2 minutes away from Bombay Road and less than 10 minutes to Alampur with power and all modern amenities. The property details are given below: Total Land Area: 19 Kottah / 13,...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Haora (West Bengal)
    September 11, 2016
  • Restaurant Located at Kolkata is Ready to Sale

    Reputed and Sophisticated restaurant located at Kolkata is ready to sale. Restaurants are well decorated. It has separate bar space and also available foreign liquors. We also have Foreign Liquor Off Shop and Foreign Liquor Trade Shop. Interested peo...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Kolkata (West Bengal)
    August 9, 2016
  • 100 Bigha Tea Estate For Sale At Jalpaiguri

    A tea garden for sale in jalpaiguri where the total land area is100 bigha/ 1745200 Sqft, and in which 70% is garden area and the rest 30% vacent land. Production 2 lakh kg per year. And the record of land sali. The selling price is Rs.5.5 Crore. Term...

    Office-Commercial For Sale - Kolkata (West Bengal)
    May 17, 2016
1 2 >